Sunday 8 March 2015

Mad about Mauve

My Mauve Beads

 Whenever I have had the chance during the last 3 or 4 weeks I have been working on the second part of my Spring jewellery, which has a mauve theme.

Yesterday [Saturday], I had a super session making beads in my Summer house. I know it was a gorgeous sunny, Spring day, but as I had enjoyed a lovely long walk with Mark and the dog in the morning, I didn't feel I was missing out too much. Also the summerhouse didn't require much heating either, so win, win.

I didn't make all these beads yesterday, but was pleased that I stuck [more or less] to what I set out to do, that is, make mauve beads and I'm pleased with the result.

 With Mother's Day in mind, I took a small collection of my mauve and white jewellery along to the Quay Arts at Newport  quayarts.org. Hopefully I will get at least a few items added to my website and Etsy shops in the next day or two as well.Little House Jewellery at etsy.com  littlehousejewellery.co.uk

The two smaller beads are to combine with my knitted jewellery




No comments:

Post a Comment