Saturday 21 February 2015

A Useful Pattern

Pattern from Pinterest


Original Handmade Bead Summer 2014


I love Pinterest! It's such a straight forward place to search for inspiration and ideas. Here's a good example, I found this pattern last  Summer and used it to create this bead. The jewellery I made with these beads didn't prove particularly popular, I think probably because the colours were a bit restricting. However, I really liked the design and decided to develop it. At Christmas I used the design more successfully with cream with metallic spots. This Spring I am really pleased with how it has evolved in the white and soft turquoise beads in my Spring 2015 collection. www.littlehousejewellery.co.uk

Necklace Summer 2014

Bracelet Christmas 2014

Necklace Spring 2015

Bracelet Spring 2015




No comments:

Post a Comment