Wednesday 3 June 2015

Open Studio Yearbooks Have Arrived!



I know that Summer is here when the Isle of Wight Arts Open Studios Yearbooks arrive isleofwightarts.com. I feel a tiny tingle of excitement when I open one up for the first time and find my entry in it. It also means that it's only six weeks to go and I really have to step up my preparations.



My daughter, Ellen won't be able to join me this year with her weaving, as she's rather busy with work in Whitstable. I am pleased to say I won't be on my own however, as for the second year running, Jude Allman  judeallman.com will be sharing open studios with me. Jude makes fabulous stoneware pots, bowls and ceramics.

I enjoy open studios, as it is a great opportunity to demonstrate how I make my glass beads. It's also super to chat to old and new visitors in my garden workshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment