Tuesday 17 November 2015

Events this Christmas - 2015



I've been busy getting things ready and looking forward to this year's Christmas events.
To get the season started I am having a mini Open Studio in my garden studio. This is a sort of preview of my new jewellery and decorations, as well giving regular customers first dibs!
Saturday 21st November - 9am - 12noon


The first proper event will be 'Quay Christmas Gift Weekender' which is at the lovely location of the Quay Arts Centre, Newport. quayarts.org 
Quay Christmas Gift Weekender
Saturday 28th and Sunday 29th November - 10am -4pm.

The next event is part of Isle of Wight Arts Open Studios. This year it is located at Tapnell Farm in the West Wight. It's not a place I've been to before, so I'm interested and excited to see what it is like. isleofwightarts.com
Christmas Open Studios.
Saturday 5th and Sunday 6th December - 10am - 4pm.

The last but by no means least event is 'Ventnorville' at the Ventnor Winter Gardens. I first had stall at this location last May and it had a very lovely atmosphere, which I'm sure will be enhanced further by all things Christmas. loveventnor.co.uk
Ventnorville 
Saturday 12th December - 10.30am - 4pm.


No comments:

Post a Comment